ARTIST AND FOOD VENDOR ELIGIBILITY AND RULES:
ELIGIBILITY AND RULES:
- All participants agree that nothing offensive in nature shall be displayed or exhibited during the Festival that would conflict with the mission and vision of The Ursuline Sisters of Mount Saint Joseph. The Event sponsor shall be the sole arbiter and may reject any art or exhibits that would harm the mission.
- Eastbridge Arts Festival at The Mount is a selective fine arts event. The Festival committee reserves the right to refuse exhibition of work not consistent with the quality and cohesiveness of submitted images. Artists that do not comply with the Festival rules and regulations may be asked to leave immediately and will not be eligible for refund.
- Artists must be present during the entire event and must personally staff the exhibit space.
- Artist will assume all responsibility for his/ her products and for safeguarding artist display.
- Demonstrations of your craft are welcome and encouraged in your booth.
- Booth assignments are at the sole discretion of the festival and are not interchangeable. Eastbridge Arts Festival @ The Mount will attempt to honor specific space requests; however, we make no guarantees.
- Artist agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Ursuline Sisters of Mount Saint Joseph, Eastbridge Arts Festival @ The Mount, and all volunteers for any damage, loss or injury resulting from artist participation in the event.
- There will be overnight security on Friday and Saturday night, but you are still responsible for any damages or loss items.
- No alcohol will be allowed to be brought into the Festival Area.
- No camp tents or overnight camping will be permitted in the Festival area.
- No weapons of any kind
- No illegal substances of any kind