CHECK-IN AND SETUP INFORMATION
SETUP BOOTH AND FOOD TRUCK RULES:
• NO cars will be allowed in the loading areas after 9:00 am Saturday; please plan
accordingly to check-in during the designated time you selected.
• Booth structures and tents MUST be white, and no larger than 10’ x 10’ or 10' x
20' depending on the booth space rented. Tents must have sides for overnight
• You will be charged a $15.00 rental fee if booth tent is not white.
• You MUST stake and weight your tent. Be prepared for wind and all types of
• Exhibitors are responsible for providing all booth structures, racks, tables, chairs
and other fixtures suitable for outdoor use.
• Exhibitors will NOT receive booth numbers until they arrive for check-in.
ARTIST AND FOOD VENDOR CHECK-IN:
• Friday, September 7th - 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
• Saturday, September 8th - 6:30 am to 9:00 am
ARTIST AND VENDOR LOAD OUT:
• Artists may begin packing up at 5:00 pm on Sunday and cars will be allowed in
the loading areas at 5:30 pm.
• Any artist closing their booth prior to the end of the festival will not be
permitted to return the following day or in subsequent years.